Owner of this site
This website ("the site") is owned and operated by OneSteel Trading Pty Ltd (ABN 50 007 519 646) ("OneSteel") an Australian company, on behalf of itself and its related bodies corporate.
Use is subject to these conditions
Use of the site is subject to these terms and conditions. By using the site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Ownership of content
All material included on the site ("the content") is owned or licensed for use by OneSteel. The site may include third party content which is subject to that third party's terms and conditions of use.
The content is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
Your license to use content
You may download and view the content and are authorised to print a copy of material on the site for personal use provided that you do not modify the copy from how it appears on the site (including any copyright notice). All other rights are reserved.
You may not copy, reproduce, download or store material on this site for any other purpose.
Disclaimer of Liability
The information provided on the site is for general reference only and may be inaccurate or out of date. Neither OneSteel or its related bodies corporate makes any representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the information contained on the site. You should contact OneSteel to confirm all date, product, price, availability and other information before taking any steps in reliance on the information supplied.
To the maximum extent allowed by law OneSteel and its related bodies corporate expressly disclaims all liability to any person howsoever arising (including, without limitation, for negligence, other tort and in contract) for any and all loss or damage, including damage to software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to the site.
Status of Links
This site may include links to third party sites which are not related to OneSteel and in relation to which OneSteel has no control. Unless expressly stated, the appearance of a link to a third party site does not indicate any relationship between OneSteel and that third party or any endorsement by OneSteel of that third party, its site or its products or services.
When you use the site OneSteel may place a "cookie" on your computer's hard drive so we can recognise you as a return user and personalise your experience. A cookie is a piece of data that enables us to track and target your preferences.
The cookie will be stored on your hard drive until you remove it. You can have your browser notify you of, or automatically reject, cookies. If you reject our cookies, you may still use the site, but you may be limited in the use of some of the features. We may use other technologies to record your usage and personalise your experience.
These terms and conditions, and your access to the site, are governed by the laws of New South Wales.
- Pricing is accurate at date of upload in to the website - pricing is updated on a 4 week cycle.
- On initial registration, your net account pricing may take up to 4 weeks to be active.
- Pricing is subject to change at any time without notification.
- Pricing shown on www.midaliasteel.com is a guide only. Whilst all care is taken to ensure accuracy, pricing shown is not a confirmed quotation. Official quote will be sent back to you after processing a “request for quote” or “request for order”.
- A Credit Card Surcharge of 1.5% applies to all Cash Sale Transactions on all major cards from December 1, 2014 (Note that we do not accept American Express or Diners Club). Alternatively, you are welcome to pay by cash, EFTPOS or direct transfer.
- Pricing shown on website where there is no-one logged in as a user, displays standard metropolitan area retail pricing. To ensure correct pricing is shown, you must register and select your preferred branch.
Once logged in, the pricing shown will default to your preferred branch’s pricing structure.
- Midalia Steel uses 3 regions of pricing, metropolitan, mid region & outer region. Pricing between these regions vary by the freight to branch component.
- Pricing does not include delivery.
- Pricing does not include any additional charges given by our suppliers, should we need to “buy-in” the product. Pricing is based on our standard pricing which is subject to any change by supplier.
- Any price negotiation will need to be initiated directly a salesperson at a branch, and may or may not be possible.
- Products vary in their displayed “Sales Unit of Measure”.
- If we are out of stock of an item, any buy-ins will need to be re-quoted on discussion with the branch. Website pricing is based on ex-stock material or our standard buy-in rate.
- E & O.E.
2. SALE PRICING
- Sale Pricing, special offers or advertised prices may not be shown on the website as part of the standard pricing uploads. Advertised pricing will be applied when your official quote/order is sent back to keyed from our main trading system.
- Pricing viewed in the downloaded “Sale Catalogues” will show metro prices only, due to us needing to make 1 copy for the state. Freight from our distribution centre to the branch is not included. Any branches outside the metropolitan area will apply the fixed freight average cost to the advertised price. Refer comments printed on the Sale Catalogue.
3. STEEL SAVER CARD MEMBERS
- To access the steel saver card pricing, you must register selecting the “STEEL SAVER CARD” option.
- You must select your preferred branch from the drop down menu.
- Steel Saver Card pricing is special pricing given to members. Additional discounts given on standard retail pricing.
- Special discounts do not apply to advertised specials.
4. TRADE ACCOUNTS (Credit or trade cash account)
- If you are logged on as a trade account, the pricing displayed will be Steel Saver pricing. Contact your nearest branch to confirm your account specific pricing.
- Your account number can be found on your invoice, if you need assistance, please call your local branch who will be able to help you locate it on your invoice.
OneSteel Trading Pty Ltd (ABN 50 007 519 646) ("OneSteel") an Australian company is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals’ personal information by complying with the National Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy OneSteel and its Australian subsidiaries ("we", "our" or "us") handle personal information of Australian citizens and permanent residents.
- Collection of personal information - We only collect personal information about you that is necessary for the purpose of conducting our business. We collect the information that you provide in your communications with us. We may also track your enquiries and online activity.
We do not collect or hold sensitive information (as defined in the Privacy Act) about you without your consent, or use or store government identifiers in relation to your personal information. Where lawful and practical, you can transact with us anonymously. However, if you do not provide us with the information we request we may be prevented from delivering our products and services, from communicating with you and/or from improving our product and service offering.
- Use of personal information - The personal information that you provide 2may be used by various officers of OneSteel for business purposes relevant to our relationship with you. This may include but is not limited to: answering your enquiries; fulfilling your orders; identifying other products and services that you might purchase; helping us improve our product and services offering; and to support marketing of our products and services.
We will not sell your personal information to third parties for the purpose of enabling them to market their products and services to you. We may telephone, email or SMS you regarding your account and may send you marketing messages by email or SMS. If you do not wish to receive these messages you can "unsubscribe" in accordance with the unsubscribe procedure specified in the relevant message.
- Disclosure of personal information - We may disclose your personal 3information in confidence to related bodies corporate, subcontractors and service providers in the course of conducting our business. We may also disclose your personal information in confidence to third parties when undertaking joint promotions. In these cases, we require the subcontractor, service provider or third party to hold and use the personal information strictly in accordance with the terms of this Policy. Your personal information may be disclosed to potential buyers of OneSteel, our assets or businesses under an undertaking of secrecy as part of a bid or sale process. In accordance with the Privacy Act, we may use or disclose your personal information if we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure:
- is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious and imminent threat to an individual’s life, health or safety or a serious threat to public health or public safety:
- is necessary to investigate or remedy suspected unlawful activity or in reporting concerns to relevant persons or authorities;
- is required or authorised by or under law; or
- is in preparation for, or conduct of, proceedings before any court or tribunal, or implementation of the orders of a court or tribunal.
- Security and Confidentiality - We implement various security measures that aim to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information, including destroying or de-identifying information that we hold about you when it is no longer required.
- Openness, Access and Correction - If you wish to find out more about our information handling practices, and/or you wish to view or request amendment of your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions:
- The 'Win an iPad Mini Competition' is valid between 6th to 13th August 2014 inclusive.
- Entry is open to persons who receive the official text message invitation to enter the competition from Midalia Steel.
- To be a valid entry, entrants must follow the link to the landing page provided in the text message and provide their mobile phone number during the competition period.
- Limit of one (1) entry per person
- The prize is one (1) 16GB Wi-Fi Apple iPad Mini.
- The prize is valued at AU$349.00. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
- The prize will be drawn on 14th August 2014. The winner will be notified by phone (as provided in the online entry form) and published on the Midalia Steel website.
- The winner will be drawn at the Midalia Steel head office located at 475 Pilbara Street Welshpool. Midalia Steel reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The entrant/winner must present some form of identification to collect prizes confirming their identity.
- All prizes are subject to the Suppliers Terms and Conditions; this includes claims relating to warranty and validity. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- Any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction
- Any theft
- Any entry or prize claim that is late, lost or misdirected
- Any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions
- Any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant
- Use of a prize or attendance at the eligible event
- Your phone number will never be shared with a third party. Your mobile operator may charge standard and other text messaging fees for text messages send and receive.
- To stop a service at any time, reply STOP.
- Any messages you send in text messages become property of the Midalia Steel.
- No remuneration is implied or offered. News and data delivered are believed to be accurate at the time of delivery.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of Midalia Steel and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter. Immediate family members include: de-facto spouse, child or step-child, parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother or sister.
- For support or to access, update or correct your information, contact Midalia Steel by
- phone on (08) 62537777
- email email@example.com
- or in writing at PO Box 228, Welshpool WA 6908.