- Sale dates are from 27.08.18 to 07.09.18
- Available at all branches
- All prices include GST
- All prices shown are Metro pricing. Prices slightly higher in country areas
- No minimum purchase
- "Can you please also confirm that a consumer is able to purchase the products per length or meter at the advertised price?"
- This depends on which of the products you are referring to:
- ROOFING: This is advertised at a $/LM price as customers will want all different size lengths for their roof i.e. 12 @ 2400mm, 15 @ 2550mm as an example (they are manufactured to order in custom sizes). Quoting the $/LM is the easiest price for everyone to understand, and how it is generally termed in market.
- PATIO TUBE: These are specific sized lengths and therefore the price is shown as $/LENGTH ($/LN)
- STEEL FENCING: These are sold $/per panel, as 1 panel is made up from 2 rails, 2 posts, 3 infill sheets and screws. Panel is the easiest and most straight forward way to quote as per industry standard.
- PAINTED RHS: These are specific sized lengths and therefore the price is shown as $/LENGTH ($/LN)
Owner of this site
This website ("the site") is owned and operated by OneSteel Trading Pty Ltd (ABN 50 007 519 646) ("Liberty OneSteel") an Australian company, on behalf of itself and its related bodies corporate.
Use is subject to these conditions
Use of the site is subject to these terms and conditions. By using the site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Ownership of content
All material included on the site ("the content") is owned or licensed for use by Liberty OneSteel. The site may include third party content which is subject to that third party's terms and conditions of use.
The content is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
Your license to use content
You may download and view the content and are authorised to print a copy of material on the site for personal use provided that you do not modify the copy from how it appears on the site (including any copyright notice). All other rights are reserved.
You may not copy, reproduce, download or store material on this site for any other purpose.
Disclaimer of Liability
The information provided on the site is for general reference only and may be inaccurate or out of date. Neither Liberty OneSteel or its related bodies corporate makes any representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the information contained on the site. You should contact Liberty OneSteel to confirm all date, product, price, availability and other information before taking any steps in reliance on the information supplied.
To the maximum extent allowed by law Liberty OneSteel and its related bodies corporate expressly disclaims all liability to any person howsoever arising (including, without limitation, for negligence, other tort and in contract) for any and all loss or damage, including damage to software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to the site.
Status of Links
This site may include links to third party sites which are not related to Liberty OneSteel and in relation to which OneSteel has no control. Unless expressly stated, the appearance of a link to a third party site does not indicate any relationship between OneSteel and that third party or any endorsement by Liberty OneSteel of that third party, its site or its products or services.
When you use the site Liberty OneSteel may place a "cookie" on your computer's hard drive so we can recognise you as a return user and personalise your experience. A cookie is a piece of data that enables us to track and target your preferences.
The cookie will be stored on your hard drive until you remove it. You can have your browser notify you of, or automatically reject, cookies. If you reject our cookies, you may still use the site, but you may be limited in the use of some of the features. We may use other technologies to record your usage and personalise your experience.
These terms and conditions, and your access to the site, are governed by the laws of New South Wales.
- Pricing is accurate at date of upload in to the website - pricing is updated on a 4 week cycle.
- On initial registration, your net account pricing may take up to 4 weeks to be active.
- Pricing is subject to change at any time without notification.
- Pricing shown on www.midaliasteel.com is a guide only. Whilst all care is taken to ensure accuracy, pricing shown is not a confirmed quotation. Official quote will be sent back to you after processing a “request for quote” or “request for order”.
- A Credit Card Surcharge of 1.5% applies to all Cash Sale Transactions on all major cards from December 1, 2014 (Note that we do not accept American Express or Diners Club). Alternatively, you are welcome to pay by cash, EFTPOS or direct transfer.
- Pricing shown on website where there is no-one logged in as a user, displays standard metropolitan area retail pricing. To ensure correct pricing is shown, you must register and select your preferred branch.
Once logged in, the pricing shown will default to your preferred branch’s pricing structure.
- Midalia Steel uses 3 regions of pricing, metropolitan, mid region & outer region. Pricing between these regions vary by the freight to branch component.
- Pricing does not include delivery.
- Pricing does not include any additional charges given by our suppliers, should we need to “buy-in” the product. Pricing is based on our standard pricing which is subject to any change by supplier.
- Any price negotiation will need to be initiated directly a salesperson at a branch, and may or may not be possible.
- Products vary in their displayed “Sales Unit of Measure”.
- If we are out of stock of an item, any buy-ins will need to be re-quoted on discussion with the branch. Website pricing is based on ex-stock material or our standard buy-in rate.
- E & O.E.
2. SALE PRICING
- Sale Pricing, special offers or advertised prices may not be shown on the website as part of the standard pricing uploads. Advertised pricing will be applied when your official quote/order is sent back to keyed from our main trading system.
- Pricing viewed in the downloaded “Sale Catalogues” will show metro prices only, due to us needing to make 1 copy for the state. Freight from our distribution centre to the branch is not included. Any branches outside the metropolitan area will apply the fixed freight average cost to the advertised price. Refer comments printed on the Sale Catalogue.
3. STEEL SAVER CARD MEMBERS
- To access the steel saver card pricing, you must register selecting the “STEEL SAVER CARD” option.
- You must select your preferred branch from the drop down menu.
- Steel Saver Card pricing is special pricing given to members. Additional discounts given on standard retail pricing.
- Special discounts do not apply to advertised specials.
4. TRADE ACCOUNTS (Credit or trade cash account)
- If you are logged on as a trade account, the pricing displayed will be Steel Saver pricing. Contact your nearest branch to confirm your account specific pricing.
- Your account number can be found on your invoice, if you need assistance, please call your local branch who will be able to help you locate it on your invoice.
- Collection of personal information - We may collect personal information about you in certain circumstances such as where you contact or transact with us. We collect current and historical personal information including information about your name, contact details, identification (eg, driver’s license or passport you provide to us), organisational affiliations, positions held, forms submitted, shareholdings in GFG Alliance Limited, payment details, enquiry/complaint details, details of any injury or safety incident on any of our sites, results of drug and alcohol testing at our sites, GPS tracking at our sites and between our sites and details of any gifts or entertainment provided to you. We collect the information that you provide in your communications and transactions with us, including records of any contact we have with you by telephone, email or online. We may also operate video and audio surveillance devices in our premises for purposes including security, training and dispute resolution. We collect personal information directly from you as well as from third parties including public sources, our related companies, share registry service providers, information service providers and the parties with whom we exchange information as described here.
- Use of personal information - The personal information that you provide to us may be used for business purposes relevant to our relationship with you. This may include but is not limited to: assessing and responding to your enquiries, requests and applications; fulfilling your orders; identifying other products and services that you might purchase; helping us improve our product and services offering; direct or other marketing of our products and services; market research; relationship management; injury and safety management and protecting our lawful interests. We may not be able to do these things without your personal information. For example, we may be prevented from delivering our products and services, communicating with you and/or improving our product and service offering. We may contact you on an ongoing basis by telephone, email, SMS or other means regarding your account or, subject to any legal restrictions, for direct marketing. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing messages you can "unsubscribe" in accordance with the unsubscribe procedure specified in the relevant message.
- Security and confidentiality - We implement various security measures to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information, including taking reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify information that we hold about you when it is no longer required. We hold personal information electronically and in hard copy form, both at our own premises and with the assistance of our service providers.
- Recruitment - If you apply for a position with us, we may also collect information about your experience, character, qualifications and screening checks (including background, health, reference, directorship, financial probity, identity, eligibility to work, vocational suitability and criminal record checks). We collect, use and disclose your personal information to assess your application, conduct screening checks and consider and contact you about positions available. We may exchange your personal information with academic institutions, recruiters, screening check providers, health service providers, professional and trade associations, law enforcement agencies, referees and your current and previous employers. Without your personal information we may not be able to further consider you for positions with us.
- Personnel - This section applies to our current and former employees and contractors in addition to the recruitment section above. We may collect information relating to your current or former employment or engagement including information about your training, disciplining, resignation, termination, terms and conditions, emergency contact details, performance, conduct, use of our IT resources, payroll matters, union or professional/trade association membership, recreation, drug/alcohol tests, leave and taxation, banking or superannuation affairs. We are required or authorised to collect your personal information under various laws including the Fair Work Act, Superannuation Guarantee (Administration) Act and Taxation Administration Act. We collect, use and disclose your personal information for purposes relating to your employment or engagement with us including engagement, training, disciplining, payroll, superannuation, health and safety, administration, insurance (including Workers Compensation) and staff management purposes. We may exchange your personal information with your representatives (including unions) and our service providers including providers of payroll, superannuation, banking, staff benefits, medical services, surveillance (where permitted by law) and training services. Without your personal information we may not be able to effectively manage your employment or engagement. If a current or former employee makes a claim under the workers compensation law in any state or territory, proper processing, assessing and management of the claim will necessitate that information be collected and provided to and from statutory authorities and other entities under the legal obligations imposed by the applicable state or territory.
- Credit related information – This paragraph applies in addition to (and without limiting) the other parts of this Policy in connection with all trading and customer accounts with us. If you are an individual credit applicant or customer of ours or if you are a guarantor for another credit customer (eg, a company you represent), we may collect consumer credit-related personal information about you. The types of credit-related personal information we collect include your name, sex, date of birth and three most recent addresses; driver’s license number; employer; amount and type of credit you have applied for; credit limits; terms relating to credit arrangements; confirmation of previous information requests to credit reporting bodies (“CRBs”) made by other credit providers, mortgage insurers and trade insurers; details of your current and previous credit providers; start and end dates of credit arrangements; permitted payment default information including information about related payment arrangements and subsequent repayment; any credit provider’s opinion that you have committed a serious credit infringement (acted fraudulently or shown an intention not to comply with your credit obligations); information about court judgments against you; publicly available information about your credit worthiness; insolvency information from the National Personal Insolvency Index; and any credit score or credit risk assessment indicating a CRB’s or credit provider’s analysis of your eligibility for consumer credit.
a) Credit information from third parties – The credit information we collect may include information about your arrangements and applications with other credit providers as well as with us. We may collect credit-related personal information directly or indirectly from third parties including the CRBs listed below; records published by Australian Courts; and other credit providers (including through means such as credit references). We may also collect credit-related personal information directly or indirectly from you or an authorised representative assigned by your organisation, including when you or the authorised representative within your organisation applies for a commercial credit facility with us; when you as a director of a company, owner of the business or in your own capacity as an individual, provide personal guarantees as collateral for such a credit facility; when you or your organisation request an increase in an existing credit facility and we require you to complete an application to facilitate such a request; or when you request access to, or correction of, your credit-related personal information.
Our Credit Reporting Bodies include: (1) Veda Advantage, PO Box 964 North Sydney 2059, www.mycreditfile.com.au, 1300 762 207; (2) Dun & Bradstreet, Level 7, 479 St. Kilda Road Melbourne 3004, www.dnb.com.au, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1300 734 806; (3) Experian, GPO Box 1969, North Sydney NSW 2060, www.experian.com.au, 1300 784 134; (4) Tasmanian Collection Service, 29 Argyle Street, Hobart, www.tascol.com.au, email@example.com, (03) 6213 5555.
You can contact these credit reporting bodies or visit their websites to see their policies on credit-related personal information, including details of how to access or correct your credit-related personal information they hold. You can also request credit reporting bodies not to use your credit information to determine your eligibility to receive direct marketing from credit providers or not to use or disclose your credit information if you have been or are likely to be a victim of fraud.
b) Use and disclosure of credit-related personal information - We use credit-related personal information to (among other things) determine a credit applicant’s (company or individual’s) eligibility to qualify for, or request an increase to, a commercial credit facility with us; determine the strength of an individual’s offer to act as a guarantor in support of a commercial credit facility being provided or an application for credit that has been submitted; manage the credit facility, guarantee, account and our relationship with you effectively, including dealing with overdue debts, verifying your identity, maintaining and updating records and producing our own assessments and ratings of your credit worthiness; assist a CRB to maintain records in relation to your credit worthiness; and enable debt collection agents and/or solicitors to positively identify and recover any unpaid debts referred to them by us. We may not be able to do these things without your personal information. We may disclose your credit-related personal information (including defaults and serious credit infringements) to CRBs for this purpose. CRBs may disclose those records to third parties as permitted by law, including to other credit providers conducting their own credit assessment processes.
c) Queries and complaints in relation to credit-related personal information - If you request access to, or correction of, credit-related personal information that is held by a CRB or another credit provider, we will endeavour to consult these businesses for a response. If you submit a complaint in relation to our collection, use or disclosure of credit-related personal information, we will endeavour to acknowledge receipt of your complaint, investigate and consult with any relevant associated entities (eg, a CRB) within applicable legally proscribed time limits. If we believe that we will not be able to resolve your complaint or access or correction request within the proscribed time limits, we will notify you of the delay and the expected timeframe to resolve the matter.
- Online activity – If you use www.Liberty OneSteel.com and our other websites, mobile applications, social media profiles and online facilities (“Online Facilities”), we may record information such as the date and time of your use of our Online Facilities, the pages/sections accessed and any information downloaded. This information is used for statistical, reporting, administration and maintenance purposes in relation to our Online Facilities. Our Online Facilities may use ‘cookies’ from time to time. Cookies are electronic files that allow our system to identify and interact more effectively with your device and software. The cookie helps us to maintain the continuity of your browsing session and remember your preferences when you return. In many cases this happens anonymously, however where you have clicked a link in an email we have sent you or you have logged in or provided personal information to our Online Facilities, we may associate the cookie with you. You can configure your browser software to reject cookies however some parts of our Online Facilities may not have full functionality in that case. If you are considering sending us any other personal information through our Online Facilities or other electronic means, please be aware that the information may be insecure in transit, particularly where no encryption is used (e.g. email, standard HTTP). We are subject to laws requiring us to protect the security of personal information once it comes into our possession. Our Online Facilities may contain links to other websites and online services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of those sites and services.
- Access, correction and further queries - If you wish to find out more about our information handling practices, raise any privacy concerns or you wish to view or request amendment of your personal information, you may contact our Privacy Officer by emailing info@LibertyOneSteel.com or calling +61 (02) 4935 5555. We may need to verify your identity. In the case of access and correction requests, please provide as much detail as you can about the particular information you seek, in order to help us locate it. Where we decide not to make a requested correction to your personal information and you disagree, you may ask us to make a note of your requested correction with the information. We take your privacy concerns very seriously. Where you express any concern that we have interfered with your privacy, we will respond to let you know who will be handling your matter and when you can expect a further response.
1st September 2017