Standard Trading Terms and Conditions of Sale
From September 2020, the Terms and Conditions applying to all purchases from Midalia Steel will be these:
Website Terms & Conditions
Owner of this site
This website (“the site”) is owned and operated by OneSteel Trading Pty Ltd (ABN 50 007 519 646) (“Liberty OneSteel”) an Australian company, on behalf of itself and its related bodies corporate.
Use is subject to these conditions
Use of the site is subject to these terms and conditions. By using the site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Ownership of content
All material included on the site (“the content”) is owned or licensed for use by Liberty OneSteel. The site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use.
The content is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
Your license to use content
You may download and view the content and are authorised to print a copy of material on the site for personal use provided that you do not modify the copy from how it appears on the site (including any copyright notice). All other rights are reserved.
You may not copy, reproduce, download or store material on this site for any other purpose.
Disclaimer of Liability
The information provided on the site is for general reference only and may be inaccurate or out of date. Neither Liberty OneSteel or its related bodies corporate makes any representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the information contained on the site. You should contact Liberty OneSteel to confirm all date, product, price, availability and other information before taking any steps in reliance on the information supplied.
To the maximum extent allowed by law Liberty OneSteel and its related bodies corporate expressly disclaims all liability to any person howsoever arising (including, without limitation, for negligence, other tort and in contract) for any and all loss or damage, including damage to software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to the site.
Status of Links
This site may include links to third party sites which are not related to Liberty OneSteel and in relation to which OneSteel has no control. Unless expressly stated, the appearance of a link to a third party site does not indicate any relationship between OneSteel and that third party or any endorsement by Liberty OneSteel of that third party, its site or its products or services.
When you use the site Liberty OneSteel may place a “cookie” on your computer’s hard drive so we can recognise you as a return user and personalise your experience. A cookie is a piece of data that enables us to track and target your preferences.
The cookie will be stored on your hard drive until you remove it. You can have your browser notify you of, or automatically reject, cookies. If you reject our cookies, you may still use the site, but you may be limited in the use of some of the features. We may use other technologies to record your usage and personalise your experience.
These terms and conditions, and your access to the site, are governed by the laws of New South Wales.
This document is an application for commercial credit to the Liberty Primary and InfraBuild business groups.
Web Pricing Terms & Conditions
- Pricing is accurate at date of upload in to the website – pricing is updated on a 4 week cycle.
- On initial registration, your net account pricing may take up to 4 weeks to be active.
- Pricing is subject to change at any time without notification.
- Pricing shown on www.midaliasteel.com is a guide only. Whilst all care is taken to ensure accuracy, pricing shown is not a confirmed quotation. Official quote will be sent back to you after processing a “request for quote” or “request for order”.
- A Credit Card Surcharge of 1.5% applies to all Cash Sale Transactions on all major cards from December 1, 2014 (Note that we do not accept American Express or Diners Club). Alternatively, you are welcome to pay by cash, EFTPOS or direct transfer.
- Pricing shown on website where there is no-one logged in as a user, displays standard metropolitan area retail pricing. To ensure correct pricing is shown, you must register and select your preferred branch.
Once logged in, the pricing shown will default to your preferred branch’s pricing structure.
- Midalia Steel uses 3 regions of pricing, metropolitan, mid region & outer region. Pricing between these regions vary by the freight to branch component.
- Pricing does not include delivery.
- Pricing does not include any additional charges given by our suppliers, should we need to “buy-in” the product. Pricing is based on our standard pricing which is subject to any change by supplier.
- Any price negotiation will need to be initiated directly a salesperson at a branch, and may or may not be possible.
- Products vary in their displayed “Sales Unit of Measure”.
- If we are out of stock of an item, any buy-ins will need to be re-quoted on discussion with the branch. Website pricing is based on ex-stock material or our standard buy-in rate.
- E & O.E.
2. Sale Pricing
- Sale Pricing, special offers or advertised prices may not be shown on the website as part of the standard pricing uploads. Advertised pricing will be applied when your official quote/order is sent back to keyed from our main trading system.
- Pricing viewed in the downloaded “Sale Catalogues” will show metro prices only, due to us needing to make 1 copy for the state. Freight from our distribution centre to the branch is not included. Any branches outside the metropolitan area will apply the fixed freight average cost to the advertised price. Refer comments printed on the Sale Catalogue.
3. Steel Saver Card Members
- To access the steel saver card pricing, you must register selecting the “STEEL SAVER CARD” option.
- You must select your preferred branch from the drop down menu.
- Steel Saver Card pricing is special pricing given to members. Additional discounts given on standard retail pricing.
- Special discounts do not apply to advertised specials.
4. Trade Accounts (Credit or trade cash account)
- If you are logged on as a trade account, the pricing displayed will be Steel Saver pricing. Contact your nearest branch to confirm your account specific pricing.
- Your account number can be found on your invoice, if you need assistance, please call your local branch who will be able to help you locate it on your invoice.